On that stage we developing the tools and tuning them. Wanna thank us or help? Donate and share feedback and ideas on matrix / discord
Guild progress updater
How it works?
WGT has special algorythm that knows how ranking sites work. With help of that alhorythm website sends your guilds to update queue of those websites.
What sites supported?
Retail: Raider.io, Wowprogress, WarcraftLogs
Classic: WarcraftLogs other services does not support WoW Classic
How often guilds sent to update queue
Every hour. If you want to check when you guild was updated last time, check the “updated X minutes ago” on guild page (in bottom right corner of page header)
What should I do to start using it?
Register your account and add your guild
Guild attendance sheet
What is “Att. by Night”?
Standard attendance percent:
(amount of visited by player raid nights / total count of all raid nights) * 100
What is “Att. by Pull”?
Attendance percent by pulls. If character was on raid night, but (for example) was late or was kicked, he will have less pulls than other raid members, so formula here:
(amount of done pulls by player / total count of all pulls of all raid nights) * 100
What are numbers on raid night cells?
If player was on raid night, numbers will be “X/Y” where
X - amount of pulls done by player,
Y - total count of pulls per raid night
If player was not on raid night, number will be “0”, because he did no pulls.
What is “info”/history for raid night?
- List of pulled bosses with difficulty, count of pulls and final status - killed or wiped
- List of pulls done by each player per boss.
How does alts matching work?
- You have multiple characters: Etke, Sivy, Zirel
- You add all these characters to our database and set “Etke” as main
- Each time any of these characters will be found in logs, they will be replaced/merged with your main charcter (Etke)
How does reports merging work?
- You or guildmates uploaded multiple reports from one raid night
- WGT will find multiple reports with the same date and fights
- All characters from those reports will be parsed into one report
- All pulls (boss fights) will be parsed into one report.
- All character-fights relations will be parsed into one report.
- As result, you will get one report, contains all data from multiple reports for that raid night.
How does benching works?
You can set guildmate “on bench” for specific raid, common usecase: you have 20 raiders in group on mythic raid and 5 more “on the bench” in case if one of raiders will have problems with internet or need to leave or just because one of raiders came here on specific bosses for loot. In that case, you can mark raiders “on the bench” for that raid, so they will not loose their attendance (by night).
To do that,
- Login to your account
- Go to your guild public page, eg: https://wgt.rakshazi.me/tirisfal
- Find an intersection (cell) between character and raid night column
- That cell will be empty, click on it.
- Now cell contains yellow “0” - which means that it marked as “on bench”.
- On next website update (every hour), your mark will be taken into calculations and marked character will have attendance % for that raid night, even he didn’t participate in any pull.
NOTE: After site update, “on the bench” cell will change it’s value to “0/XX”, where XX is count of pulls of the whole raid night. If you want to “un-bench” (remove mark), just click on that cell again. Your changes will be saved immediately, but you will still see “on the bench” mark untill site update. Don’t worry, it works as expected, just be patient :)
We use realm name/slug, provided by WarcraftLogs, so it is not standard names by Blizzard, some examples:
Борейская тундраmust be
Вечная песняmust be
Король Личmust be
Пиратская бухтаmust be
Пламегор(flamegor) must be
Ревущий фьордmust be
Свежеватель Душmust be
Страж Смертиmust be
Ткач Смертиmust be
Черный шрамmust be
Ясеневый Лесmust be
- and so on. Note on
You can find correct realm name by opening WarcraftLogs website and searching for your guild.
Open your guild from search results list and check browser address bar, it will be something like that:
- Russian example:
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/guild/eu/рокделар/Сверхнова- your realm is
- English example:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/eu/blackhand/Nàstrandir- your realm is